More than 20 years of training excellence
- Delegates will receive written confirmation of training course/assessment time, date and venue by email.
- Delegates from the same Company may be substituted by prior arrangement.
- For cancellations received in writing more than two weeks before the course/assessments commence a refund less 25% + VAT administration charge will be made. After this no refunds are offered.
- Fees will not be refunded if delegates fail to attend confirmed training courses/assessments.
- Places for training courses/assessments will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and no contract to provide a course shall come into force until we provide written confirmation to you.
- Although training courses/assessments are programmed on published dates, if due to circumstances beyond our control these need to be altered, we reserve the right to re-arrange as mutually convenient.
- Ellis Training & Consultancy Ltd reserve the right to cancel any training course/assessments for whatsoever reason. In the event of such cancellation the liability of Ellis Training & Consultancy Ltd will be limited to a refund of the course fee if an alternative arrangement cannot be made.
- The number of candidates assessed on any one day will be restricted because of the individual nature of the assessment.
We do our best to honour course dates and cancellations are very rare however:
- Due to the highly specialised nature of our business it is not possible to replace tutors at short notice or to secure additional tutors if courses become overbooked. If for any reason a tutor, or sufficient tutors to maintain optimum class size are unable to attend, then classes will be cancelled without notice.
- To ensure a worthwhile course a minimum of four candidates are required. If for any reason the number falls below this, classes will be cancelled without notice.